Customer Service / Inside Sales
Exciting opportunity for the right person.
Fast paced company based in the Smyrna seeks a seasoned professional to perform Customer Service and Inside Sales functions in a production environment. Successful candidate must be reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Manage time to complete all tasks and assignments professionally and profitably, and maintain proper prioritization of daily responsibilities
- Treat all company financial information and customer information in a highly confidential manner
- Handle any Customer issues or concerns
- Be comfortable promoting products and services by making phone calls to Customers including new business development.
- Be responsible for processing orders including invoicing.
- Internal sales support including assisting front counter customers.
- Possess proven phone skills
- Provide back-up to other areas of company as required
- Must be PC literate, type 40 wpm (corrected) and be familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel as determined by appropriate testing
- Have minimum 2 years data/order entry experience
- Understand the fundamentals of accounting, duties include filing, mailing.
- Be adaptable to changes in scheduled work hours. Position is for first shift with staggered start/stop times.
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent inside sales/ customer service experience
- 2+ years’ experience in reprographics/digital printing sales preferred
- Compensation: hourly plus commission on sales
We are an equal opportunity employer offering Health, Dental, eye, life insurance 401K, credit union, with paid vacation and personal time.
Employment Drug Screening and Reference Checks will be conducted.
For immediate consideration for this job opening, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Repro Products, Inc.