Field Service Technician Specializing in Xerox Small Format Equipment
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Our field service technicians repair, install and service Xerox copiers, printers and facsimiles. As a Field Service Technician, you will play a key role in the satisfaction of many loyal customers, which includes large companies as well as small to medium-sized businesses. Our Technicians are responsible for on-site service. Working within a designated geographic territory, you'll be dispatched to various job assignments depending on the product and experience level. You'll be trained to make the necessary mechanical or electrical repairs as well as provide preventative maintenance on all machines serviced.
- Troubleshooting ability
- Ability to think independently
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- High energy level and self-motivation
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Prior copier repair experience a plus
- Xerox certification a plus
- Associate's degree in electronics or comparable work experience or training preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
We offer an excellent compensation package including base salary, commission, and comprehensive benefits including health and dental insurance, life insurance, flex plan, credit union, 401k, and paid vacation and personal time. Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment Drug Screening and Reference Checks will be conducted. Please only apply if you meet all of the requirements.
For immediate consideration for this job opening, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Repro Products, Inc.