Xerox Agent Network Analyst / Consultant
Working for a Xerox Authorized Sales Agency gives you the freedom and attention of working for a small company, while marketing the products and solutions of Xerox Corporation. Our agency program gives sales professionals like you bold innovations, a leading-edge environment and a Xerox product portfolio that's ahead of its time. With original thinking and fresh perspective, we continue to pioneer the digital age thanks to trailblazers who thrive on individual expression and true passion.
As one of our Authorized Sales Agency employees, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the freedom and personalized attention of a small company. You are provided with a formula that has helped thousands of sales professionals like you to realize their full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace. If you are an energized individual, then join the Xerox Authorized Sales Agents program and close the deal on a successful future.
Company: Repro Products
Job Location: Smyrna, Ga
We’re looking for an experienced, high-energy individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and proven track record in the IT field.
Provides pre-sale support, solution implementation and post-sale support of contracted and/or purchased services such as workflow optimization, document management, product applications, and network integration as it relates to Xerox products and solutions. The Agent Analyst is the on-site resource for implementation, as well as resolution of all issues with services workflow or document production caused by network, hardware, and/or software (including 3rd party solutions, non-Xerox Operating Software, and application SW). The Xerox Network Analyst will also provide customer training on Xerox’ family of products.
Experienced non-manager. Information Technology
Duties, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of actions that will significantly increase services revenue and promote print volume growth.
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Xerox and industry standard solutions, client operating system / application software and network environments.
- Proficient in use of software tools (i.e. Visio, MS Office) to document technical architecture of client’s production workflow, printers, and systems.
- Able to identify and install Office Digital and/or Office Color solutions that have been purchased by the customer with consulting services.
- Work with sales (agency and VSE), as required, when customer requirements for implementation are unclear.
- Work effectively with the customer's IT department toward the resolution of configuration issues.
- Able to successfully manage single or multiple-unit implementations.
Post Sale Problem Resolution Support
- Diagnose and resolve problems relating to document workflow and printing as related to software applications, hardware, and network connectivity or performance.
- Accountable for successful resolution of customer software problems and isolation to the Xerox or customer’s system software/hardware.
- Provide on-site escalation support for Xerox field personnel and Customer Support Center.
- Improve account efficiency through evaluation of processes and application of Xerox or 3rd party solutions.
Technical Site Readiness
- Perform site assessments to determine site readiness (hardware, connectivity, software).
- Conduct customer training to meet customer’s needs.
Xerox Agent Network Analyst / Consultant Requirements:
- 4-year degree is preferred
- 2-4 years prior experience preferred
All applicants must pass both a background screen and drug test.
Skills/Essential Job Functions:
- On-site support provided at customer locations.
Troubleshoot networks through routers and cabling throughout customer’s facilities.
- Articulate and communicate at all levels of competency in the areas of network, production workflow, and software including SW applications unique to client.
- Provide on-site technical diagnosis and consultation to resolve network and document workflow issues. Expertise demonstrated in document workflow processes, SW applications used in document production, and networks.
- Possess broad technical knowledge to diagnose and converse in: production and office solutions, scanning, networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise production environments, client applications, emerging technologies, etc.
- Experience with industry standard software applications (e.g. MS Office Suite, MS Project, page layout/design, web browser and anti-virus software).
- Train customers on technology and workflow requirements.
- Work successfully with different organizations within Xerox and various Third Party partners to deliver solutions to customer.
- Exceptional interactive skills required (listening, probing, clarifying, teaching and objection handling).
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills are required.
- Possess selling skills to enable identification of new business opportunities.
Experience, Education, Certifications and Training Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years in a technical support role or digital printing and associated industry experience with Printer Description Languages (e.g. PostScript and/or PDF).
- Previous experience with the Document Centre and/or Color products implementation activities recommended.
- Working knowledge of basic PC hardware, operating system software (ie. Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows7, 8, UNIX) and popular PC application software plus working knowledge of Apple hardware, operating system software and applications.
- Experience managing/resolving complex problems involving networks and software applications.
- Color vision required when supporting color applications.
- Industry experience/certification in networks required for access to client’s network.
- Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent industry experience /certification.
- A+ Certification (or higher). MCSE or CNE is desired.
- Must be self-motivated and should have demonstrated initiative in the area of self-development.
- Knowledge of Local Area Networks (LANs), network protocols, NOS (TCP/IP, Novell) and network devices (hubs, routers, switches) is required.
- Other industry certifications and expertise and programming skills as applicable for service provided to include: Wireless, Web Services, Data Security and Data Base Administration.
- Complete all Xerox product and solution training within the defined time guidelines.
- Mobile Devices (iPhone, iPads, Android).
Repro Products provides:
- Industry competitive base salary
- Benchmark Technical Training from Xerox Corporation
- Highly skilled support resources
- Outstanding 2nd-level technical specialist support
- We are a Full Service Xerox Agency, backed by the power, support, and resources of the Xerox Corporation – A Fortune 500 Company
For immediate consideration for this job opening, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
Repro Products, Inc.