Work anywhere, anytime with AutoCAD 2020
Architects, engineers, and design professionals rely on Autodesk® AutoCAD® to create precise 2D drawings and 3D models. Subscribe to AutoCAD including specialized toolsets and gain industry-specific functionality, flexibility with AutoCAD web and mobile apps, and the latest innovative features in subscriber-only updates. Work faster with specialized libraries and features for industries such as architecture, mechanical design, and 3D mapping. Work anytime, anywhere with new web and mobile apps, giving you freedom to design and draft on the go. Work smarter with the latest AutoCAD enhancements and performance improvements across desktop, web, and mobile.
AutoCAD 2020 features
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialized toolsets
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
Work anywhere with included mobile and web apps
- AutoCAD mobile app – View, edit, annotate, and create drawings in the field and on the go from a mobile device.
- AutoCAD web app – With no install required, simply log in to view, edit, annotate, and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
See all the new features and enhancements. Download the AutoCAD 2020 brochure
See the Autodesk 2020 Comparison Matrix. Download PDF