Objective: Learn to create basic 2D drawings in AutoCAD. Begin by working with a few basic tools in order to create and edit a simple drawing. Then continue to develop and use more advanced tools through the course. Not every command or function will be covered since this course only represents the core essentials required for recognizing and understanding the basic principles of the software.
Prerequisites: A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology as well as Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7.
The class breakdown will be as follows:
• Getting Started with AutoCAD
• Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
• Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
• Making Changes in Your Drawing
• Organizing Your Drawings with Layers
• Advanced Object Types
• Getting Information from Your Drawing
• Advanced Editing Commands
• Inserting Blocks
• Setting Up a Layout
• Printing Your Drawing
• Adding Dimensions
Click Here to Register for AutoCAD 2017 Fundamentals – Part I