Join us for Toys for Training! Get trained on your Autodesk software for the cost of an unwrapped toy (to be donated to Toys for Tots).
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI) is hosting a training day on Thursday, December 12th at our headquarters location in Smyrna. This training day covers the most sought after topics for AutoCAD®, Revit® and Civil 3D® and is unique in both structure and cost. Each of the three sessions will be two hours, are valued at $200 each and we are offering them in exchange for at least one unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots. Want to attend more than one session? No problem, just register for each session you want to attend and bring an additional toy (or two or more!) to add to our donation box. Each session will include food, a gift bag for each attendee and a prize drawing.
Agenda for the day:
- 7:30 – Breakfast and Registration for AutoCAD Session
- 8:00 – 10:00 AutoCAD Training
- 10:00 – Snacks and Registration for Revit Session
- 10:30 – 12:30 Revit Training
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch and Registration for Civil 3D Session
- 1:30 – 3:30 Civil 3D Training
- 3:30 – 4:00 Refreshments and Toys for Tots Donation (a U.S. Marine will attend to accept our donation, if available)
To find out more about the Toys for Training sessions and to register to attend, click on the product below: