Customer Service/Dispatch Representative
Exciting opportunity for the right person. Fast paced company based in Smyrna seeks a seasoned professional to perform Customer Service functions in a production environment. Successful candidate must be reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Manage time to complete all tasks and assignments professionally and profitably, and maintain proper prioritization of daily responsibilities
- Treat all Company financial information and Customer information in a highly confidential manner.
- Handle any Customer issues or concerns
- Be comfortable promoting products and services when answering Customers questions
- Be responsible for processing orders including invoicing
- Internal sales support including assisting front counter Customers
- Possess proven phone skills
- Provide back-up to other areas of Company as required
- Must be PC literate, type 40 wpm (corrected) and be familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel, as determined by appropriate testing
- Have minimum 2 years data/order entry experience
- Duties include filing, mailing
- Be adaptable to changes in scheduled work hours. Position is for first shift with staggered start/stop times
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, and possess organizational skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent inside sales/customer service experience.
1+ years’ experience in dispatch a plus.
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI), is a multi-divisional, community-centric organization located in Smyrna, GA. Our family of businesses include RPI, The Color Spot, 4ColorLaser and Safety Products Store. We are an award winning local company servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries for over 39 years. We have evolved to become a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions including wide format printing and printers, and as an Authorized Sales Agent of Xerox Corporation, providing products such as Xerox award winning multi-functional devices, printers, managed print services, and software.
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Eligible employees are offered Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Plan, Life Insurance and Credit Union, as well as Vacation, PTO and 401k. We are a Drug Free Workplace and require Employment Drug Screening. We are an EEO and participate in the E-verify program. Please send resumes to: RPI@reproproducts.com