Digital Marketing Specialist
Repro Products, Inc. (RPI) is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for setting up and optimizing complex marketing automations, using data analytics to report on and improve the effectiveness of RPI’s digital marketing efforts and keeping our websites updated while implementing SEO to grow traffic and awareness. This position reports to the Marketing Director and requires exemplary writing skills, a strong understanding of data analysis procedures and an ability to drive new customer acquisition and customer retention programs.
Repro Products is a dynamic, locally-owned business comprised of four principal business units: CAD Software and Training, Xerox Office and Production equipment, Wide Format Equipment and Service and Reprographics and Printing Services. The successful candidate will be able to quickly learn the mechanics of each of the lines of business in order to be a zealous online proponent for each of the Sales Divisions.
- Assist in the creation and execution of new content via emails, our websites, blogs, video, and social media platforms.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Ensure all website content is current and meets manufacturer’s requirements.
- Analyze website traffic and modify website design to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction and sales generation in support of assigned marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage marketing lists in CRM and manage Excel lists for email marketing while supporting end users in CRM training and usage.
- Data collection and mining, ensuring adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
This individual should possess a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications or related discipline, and 2+ years of experience in marketing with emphasis on web or interactive marketing. Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and understanding of SEO, social media marketing and marketing automation tools.
- Experience administering a Marketing Automation (MA) tool with ClickDimensions experience highly preferred, experience with alternative MA tools such as: Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc. accepted.
- Social media content creation, management and execution across major channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- SEO/SEM experience.
- Foundational understanding of responsive web design, and familiarity with WordPress.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or other CRM tool).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, video editing and experience in the Adobe Creative Suite.
We offer health, dental, life and vision insurance, vacation, PTO and holidays. Credit Union, Flex plan and 401K are also available. We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE and participate in the e-verify program. Please send resumes to: RPI@reproproducts.com